Wednesday, September 30, 2009

21
sad

so sad, why? coz i dont even know that monday is my actual chinese birthday,
and till dad told me today is "ba yue chu shi", then i just realize about it,
and i am here to wish my sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wish her dream comes true.

I cant acees to internet since yesterday, althought is a boring night for me,
but thats is a good time to let me focus on my assigment.
I start to write my calligraphy with pen and ink in a big piece of paper.
I am listening songs when writting calligraphy, and enjoy my warm water beside me.

sad again for my internet havent fix yet, and i just can online at my school,
the wheather is so cold, and it rains in the early morning,
i cycle to school when raining, the wind blew on me, is freaking cold.

what a boring morning, i just come to school for online purpose and buy some stuff,
wasting time, i want to have a snap now, before that i need to cycle back to home,
is too cold for me, and i am just wear a jacket which is not enough to give warm to me.

I want my MILO now, and my bed and pillow. I am still dreaming about it.
Please wake up, and i am going home now. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yippee!!! Finally my internet can access!!! Gotta do my calligraphy now :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home